Monday, September 5, 2016

Looking for natural solutions for thin hair done with your own hair With less maintenance and time in the salon.

Looking for natural solutions for thin hair done with your own hair With less maintenance and time in the salon? 



V- Jackson 2015

I definitly recommend All that and more custom hair extensions beauty salon.  Ask 4 Kia 678-663-5298 when you book your consultation she will help you match you hair with the extensions and help you choose what's the right method for you and most healthy for your hair and is undetectable.  

I have micro bead extension and I LOVE them! I’ve had them in since May (its now december) I do have to maintain them though. I go about one every 6-8 weeks and have them moved up. They’ll slip and when you’re hair grows they start to move down. I get them tightened up and i’m good to go. I’ve had to buy a few new packages because some of the ends get funny and you can’t fit it into the micro bead any more, but all in all i love them. You can see for yourself go to www.atmhairs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment