Monday, September 5, 2016

Are you a Caucasian woman looking for thin hair solutions? Best Natural Looking Microbeads hair extensions review

Nicole B. Oct-Definitely book your microbeads extensions at All that & more custom hair extensions Beauty salon ask for Kia-Styles. I am a Caucasian woman I have made my microbeads last nearly 6 months, with maintenance in between, at a time. Kia has been doing my hair for years now & it's so worth the travel. You have to be careful and do your research before you get them. If you don’t care for them properly that’s when they become damaging. Regular finger combing and brushing eliminates the matting. You have to nearly obsess over it, but it’s for the benefit of your hair and the extensions. I have unbelievably fine hair and have tried every type of extension – this has always been the best for me. It’s not the extensions that cause the issue, it’s how you take care of them. Go to her website www.atmhairs.com and you'll see me in her video. Or you can call her and schedule a consultation which I highly recommend it only cost $50 and right now she's applying it to your service if you decide to leave your deposit for your hair the same day. It took about 7 days for my custom blend extensions to be made yes She took the time to match and custom blended my hair so it looks just like mine the first time I went with the low quality then I tried the mid and then I tried the best. The best is awesom I reused over and over and over and over but it is expensive and it's worth it. However for the past year I've been back wearing her mid grade. Again proper care is most important. I hope this will help if your like me suffering in silence with thin hair. Kia has restored my confidence. And yes I'm always feeling All That & More;)  Call her 678-663-5298 ask for Kia-styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment