Saturday, June 25, 2016

Nervous About Getting a Full Lace Wig? Watch This b4 you purchase



But what if you had a solution to fix this problem — or eliminate it altogether?


 Now it might seem a little pricey, but anyone who's had problems getting a long-lasting bond using other attachment methods will LOVE the strength and security offered by KiaStyles at All that & More Custom Hair Extensions Private Studio & Beauty Salon. 


These hair replacement systems are designed to replicate your front hairline the way nature intended. (The secret is in the first few hairs.) But really, they give you the most important thing of all: A completely natural, undetectable front hairline...to both sight and touch.

Karen J. 
"I love All~That& More~Hair! Definitely book your next appointment here! Kia is highly recommended! This was my first time at her shop and I was amazed at the amount of knowledge I received before we even got started. The entire process took only a little over an hour, she did a weave for me with a little of my hair out in the front. I look great, I feel great, and Ill be back!! No joke she is the real deal"

Courtney F. "OMG!!! Kia is a hair genius!!! My sew in turned out better than i could ever dream of. i have some problem areas and she made it work. Looks so natural and classy. Confidence has been restored in me! Thank you."


SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE CALL 678-663-5298 *(Ask 4 Kia) Where Looking Good Is Understood!​​

LOOK GOOD FEEL BETTER  Full Service Salon specializing in Custom Full lace Wigs, Hair Weaves & Extensions ..



































No comments:

Post a Comment