Robin. 


"I love All~That& More~Hair! Definitely book your next appointment here! I searched ALL around the ATL to find a Stylist who could perfect a Full Sew-in NO LEAVE Out...Kia is the Stylist who can do it! U will be 100% satisfied. "
Chaqevia C. 


"Ladies! Look no further for the perfect stylist. I went to Kia for the first time today and I am already looking forward to my next experience. She is such a pleasure to be around and phenomenal stylist to say the least. She made me feel comfortable from the first time we spoke on the phone to the time I walked out of her door. Kia you are a true gem! Thanks for ALL THAT and More! "
Michelle S. 

"I always love the styles Kia does for me! She's amazing!! "

Aysha M. 

"I love how I can walk into all that and more and she knows all of us personally, what we like and don't like. You will never have to worry about walking out being disappointed. She will make it cute.!"
Ray M. 

"Omg!! I absolutely LOVE my new hair, my new look! What's amazing is I was laying in bed this morning and thought "blah" gotta go to work. Then a thought popped in my head. "I got new hair! I immediately jumped up and started my day! That was all I needed. It wasn't the coffee this morning. It was the hair. THANK YOU KIAS


Jamila A.  "I love All~That& More~Hair! Professional, clean and sexy....I would return over and over again, stuck between given a recommendation and keeping it o myself!"