Thursday, May 7, 2015

Free Hair $275 Full Sew In WEAVES We Supply Your VIRGIN Hair & Closure

transitioning hairstyles

transitioning from relaxed to natural hair
protective hairstyles for transitioning hair
products use while transitioning
transitioning hair products
transitioning hair blog
transitioning black hair

 "I love All~That& More~Hair! Definitely book your next appointment here! I absolutely love all the hairstyles that Kia (kiastyles) does for me. Each time I get my hair done I always say “This is my favorite!” The hair I get from Kia is the best quality I’ve ever had. The hair is so soft and silky and it lasts forever. I work out at the gym 6 days a week and my full weave with lace closure is the PERFECT protective hair style. It’s very low maintenance. Every time I go out I get compliments on my hair from women and men. Many times people have no idea it’s not my hair! Kia has helped me to have more confidence and I don’t know what I’d do without her and her genius techniques. I’m a fan and customer for life. I love you Kia!! Michelle S, CTP" kiastyles.


Now Accepting New Clients learn more ask 4 details 678-663-5298 View All Our Coupons Go to www.atmhair.com 1st Time Clients limited time only Mon & Tue Only! Free Hair $275 Full Sew In WEAVES We Supply Your VIRGIN Hair & Closure 

What we do: Hair Revitalization We are primarily accepting new clients who wish to achieve healthier hair with the help of protective styling - hair weaves. We are most concerned with the health of your hair first, then the style. When you come in for a consultation, we will assess your hair to see what you may need during your Healthy Hair Makeover. We will also let you know if we feel that you are not a good candidate for a weave as well. Not everyone's hair is suitable for a weave. Let us know your budget? KiaStyles is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us 678-663-5298 ask 4 Kia Learn more+ View All Our Coupons www.atmhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment