Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kiastyles Weave Hair Nails Braids - Tucker, GA | Yelp sew in weave with bangs full sew in weave with side bangs sew in weave with bangs hairstyles sew in weave with side bangs sew in weave hairstyles full sew in weave with side part sew in weave with invisible part how to do a sew in weave with a side part full head sew in weave with side bangs


VIEW THIS MONTH COUPONS Got to: www.allthatandmorehair.com
Love is N the air💕Book your next appointment with me this week and receive $25 off a Sew N WEAVE service of your choice. This Offer expires: Sat:) View photos, prices book appointments, and recommend me to friends! Go to styleseat.com/allthatnmorehair Can't wait to see you! -All~That&More~Hair:) Please do not hesitate to call 678-663-5298 with any of your questions or concerns. Ask 4 Kia:)
See For Yourself Hear What Others Are Saying 


 
J W.2/22/14 "I love All~That& More~Hair! Just received a fabulous install from Kia. Feeling and looking fresh. Definitely book your next appointment here! JW Acworth, GA"


ameshia g.2/15/14 "I love All~That& More~Hair! Definitely book your next appointment here! I ended up getting the advanced weave and it is wonderfull! She is so frendly and she takes the time out to get to know you so she can give you exactly what you want! You should definately book her NOW!"
Robin R.2/08/14 "I love All~That& More~Hair! Definitely book your next appointment here! I searched ALL around the ATL to find a Stylist who could perfect a Full Sew-in NO LEAVE Out...Kia is the Stylist who can do it! U will be 100% satisfied. "
Chaqevia C.2/01/14 "Ladies! Look no further for the perfect stylist. I went to Kia for the first time today and I am already looking forward to my next experience. She is such a pleasure to be around and phenomenal stylist to say the least. She made me feel comfortable from the first time we spoke on the phone to the time I walked out of her door. Kia you are a true gem! Thanks for ALL THAT and More! "
Michelle S.1/31/14 "I love All~That& More~Hair! Definitely book your next appointment here! I absolutely love all the hairstyles that Kia does for me. Each time I get my hair done I always say “This is my favorite!” The hair I get from Kia is the best quality I’ve ever had. The hair is so soft and silky and it lasts forever. I work out at the gym 6 days a week and my full weave with lace closure is the PERFECT protective hair style. It’s very low maintenance. Every time I go out I get compliments on my hair from women and men. Many times people have no idea it’s not my hair! Kia has helped me to have more confidence and I don’t know what I’d do without her and her genius techniques. I’m a fan and customer for life. I love you Kia!! Michelle R. Spears, CTP"
Aysha M.1/31/14 "I love how I can walk into all that and more and she knows all of us personally, what we like and don't like. You will never have to worry about walking out being disappointed. She will make it cute.!"
Ray M.12/09/13 "Omg!! The service was spectacular. I was in and out just in time to make it to work. I was serviced in a clean, professional, and friendly atmosphere. Can't get no better than Kiastyles!!!"

 

❤💅🎉💇LOOKING 2 SAVE MONEY 😍 👍Like Us On FaceBook http://touch.facebook.com/?w2m#!/profile.php?id=114262665283744&__user=100000191319561

 

4229 1st Ave, 30084 view your driving directions=> http://allthatandmorehair.sharepoint.com/Pages/contactus.aspx
Http://twitter.com/allthatnmore
Go to atm-hair.com to order your virgin hair from me before your next appointment. 30 day quality guarantee on all orders AND free shipping.


Grab this Deal- this is the last hair you will ever try. Learn more www.allthatandmorehair.com
Add us as a friend ON FACEBOOK KIASTYLES http://touch.facebook.com/?w2m#!/kiastyles.allthatandmorehair?__user=100000191319561

 

 

 

Search Results

Kiastyles Weave Hair Nails Braids - Tucker, GA | Yelp

www.yelp.com › Beauty & SpasHair Salons

 

1 comment:

  1. These look incredible, I'd love some hair extensions but my hair is ombre'd so it'd look really weird :(

    Peruvian Hair

    ReplyDelete